Privacy & Cookies
The Training Consultants Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy and personal information is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this statement.
The Training Consultants Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on the 21st Dec 2018 and is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What we collect
As a service provider we may collect the following information;
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as work address, postcode, preferences and interests
For the purposes of undertaking qualifications with us and via our awarding body we may also be required to collect;
- Your date of birth and age.
- Your self identified gender.
- You self identified ethnic group.
If you have been a delegate on a course then we are required to keep this information for a period of 6 years from the date it was collected so that, if required, we can confirm that you have received the training. If you have booked a training event or enquired about a service that we offer then we will keep that information for a maximum of 4 years. After the appropriate period the material will be destroyed.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons;
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about products,services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, email or mail. We may also use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways;
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If we use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may ask us to stop at any time by writing to us at The Training Consultants Ltd, 5th Floor, 10 Whitechapel High Street, London E1 8QS or by email to TTC@bondsolon.com
- You may also contact us by the above methods to ask for us to delete any information that we hold and as long as we are not required to keep it for a specific purpose (i.e. to confirm attendance on a training event) then it will be destroyed within a reasonable period.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you do not wish this to happen then we will not do so.
We have to, at times, use other companies or contractors to deliver our services. If we do so then we may have to share the information that we have about you and your colleagues with them for the purposes of those events.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Training Consultants Ltd, 5th Floor, 10 Whitechapel High Street, London E1 8QS.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
ICO Registration No: ZA100877